Inverted Rows are a great back, grip and pull up strength progression exercise.
Compared to dumbbell or barbell rows which most people struggle keeping a hold at the top range of the position with inverted rows you can develop better mobility in the upper portion of the repetition.
1. Grip a bar/rings/trx with an overhand grip
2. Squeeze glutes and Contract your abs
3. Keep your body still and straight as possible
4. Feet positioned on ground
5. Position your legs closer to you to make it easier and further out as you progress. To make it even more difficult as you progress position your legs on a bench and than eventually add weight.
Contact us for Training Program Design that is customized for you and your goals.
Have you ever wanted to feel strong, free and in control of your health and life?
It all starts with a simple phrase “I am ……..”
🗓Consistency in training and diet are key to success.
But even more so the consistency with how you define yourself is the determining factor of your outcome . The story we tell our self of what our outcome should be and how we see ourselves will be either the limiting factor or the breakthrough.
You get what you tolerate.!
Finding your I am is a journey that involves patience, being open minded and having a support system that believes in you. Working towards a healthier lifestyle is not a luxury it’s a necessity.
If you want to find your I am don’t wait for it come to you as that’s just a dream. Make the first steps to contact us in help you and make that dream a reality.
If you think Mobility and Flexibility are the same, could be one of the reason you are stuck in the same range of motion with no results and possibility of an injury.
Doing only stretching for flexibility pre/post workout will temporarily improve the length of a muscle, as the muscle will return to its original state and results will be temporary.
Utilizing Mobility exercises and in particularly prior to exercising will be more effective because it is based on movement and control. Incorporating mobility exercises in your daily regime will increase and strengthen your range of emotion while preparing your nervous system. This new strength and mobility will be carried over to your workout and next sessions, to continue to improve performance and joint health.
Do you want to encourage a loved one to get healthy this season, or do you have a fitness goal that you want to achieve?
Your loved ones will be more motivated to start an exercise program when given a gift that helps them immediately take action. A gift that supports the balance of body, mind and soul will be appreciated for years to come and may even turn someone’s life around.
Some Ideas to considered:
• Personal Training and Nutrition gift certificate to focus specifically on individualized needs and goals.
• Yoga mat
• Hand weights, foam rollers, and resistance bands
• Exercise clothing and shoes to motivate and update your loved one’s look
• Gym Membership
• Personalized Small Group Training
Are you in need of a change in your health and fitness routine? Try a customized program that focuses on your current schedule with a structured approach to help you reach your goals.
Remote coaching has never been easier. Save time with live coaching to help you reach your fitness goals. Offering custom tailored fitness programs that are easy to follow and will fit into your current lifestyle with a no excuse approach.
Special Introductory price $99
(1)-30min remote live coaching sessions
Food Log Recommendations
Unlimited support via email and text
If you want the BEST results combine BOTH Fitness and Nutrition for a Special Introductory Price $175
Best Price Plan $175
(2)-30min remote live coaching sessions
Portion and Food Composition Education
DIY Step by Step Meal Plan
Unlimited support via email and text
Results for a lifetime
Consistency in training and diet are key to success!
But even more so the consistency with how you define yourself is the determining factor of your outcome . The story we tell our-self of what our outcome should be and how we see ourselves will be either the limiting factor or the breakthrough.
You get what you tolerate. Finding your I am is a journey that involves patience, being open minded and having a support system that believes in you.
Support system are required to achieve success. Having a coach that has been through the same experiences, can guide you through obstacles while providing accountability and helping you stay focused on your goals is #1 key to results. Failure is not an option when you have a dedicated support system that allows you to build self confidence and create a strong sense of self.
We can use challenges to reach our goals as a means to unlock our strengths and refine the abilities that we are capable of. Each time we challenge our selves, the strength we create increase our confidence until we begin to see most challenges as opportunities. Don’t let your assumptions and beliefs hold you back from reaching your potential.
This is part of personal growth and remember you always have a choice!
Getting fit and remaining fit requires a multi-step approach. It boils down to how much are you willing to change and do your goals match your willingness?
3 Terms that are misunderstood by many females:
Toning-Making your muscle tight
Shaping-Changing the shape of your muscle
Sculpting-Building muscle while loosing body fat
In order to achieve a “toned and sculped” physique it requires for you to challenge your muscles so they grow by weight training. The weights used should resemble more along the lines of the weight of the purse you cary than the cupcake that you eat.
The importance of combining strength, endurance, flexibility and mind-body disciplines on a weekly schedule is a key component to avoiding a fitness plateau. We as humans fall easily into a habit of doing the same routine and our bodies adjust to the comfort and ease over time.
Research has shown that when your body performs the same exercises regularly, your muscles will do what they are supposed to do and that is adapt to the need, function, and demand. Your body’s adaptation causes a fitness plateau along with frustration on not being able to reach your fitness goals. By adding variety to your workouts and proper periodization you will keep yourself engaged and see the benefits in your healthy body.
Join me on the numerous group-fitness classes along with a personal training session to help break through your fitness plateau.
Variety of consistent training techniques combined with clear and concise approach to nutrition is the key to feeling Happy inside and looking the way you always wanted on the outside.
Anytime, any age, anywhere!
Setting a goal, writing it down, and planning will determine between success and failure for any fitness plan you may have set for your self including weightless.
Using these 5 key goal setting components will help you plan your success and stay on track.
1. Be Specific
2. Is your Goal Measurable
3. Be Accountable in your daily plan
5. Track for Success
1. PLAN AHEAD by setting limits and preparing your mind for portion control and choices
2. EAT BREAKFAST and have a satisfying snack prior to the event to keep your hunger in check and minimize temptations…
3. DRINK WATER to keep you feeling fuller
4. PRACTICE PORTION control and stop eating when you feel full
5. BRING A DISH that is healthy to insure you have something to eat of your choice
6. MOVE AROUND and do not sit at the table to keep you tempted to munch on food.
1. Squatting is a Functional exercise that helps your body to perform real life activities. Promoting mobility and balance which translates into your body moving more efficiently.
2. Squats create an anabolic environment, promoting muscle building of the total body along with full body strength as you use your core to stabilize.
3. Prevent Injuries by strengthening weak stabilizer muscles, ligaments and connective tissues.
4. Excellent multi-purpose activity useful for shaping, toning and tightening your glutes, core, and legs.
5. Increase Athletic ability and performance. If you are an athlete no matter what discipline you are in (endurance, strength, yogi, dancer, etc) squatting weekly will optimize your performance.
Try adding squats throughout your week to build strength, increase health, energy, and improve overall performance.