Inverted Rows are a great back, grip and pull up strength progression exercise.
Compared to dumbbell or barbell rows which most people struggle keeping a hold at the top range of the position with inverted rows you can develop better mobility in the upper portion of the repetition.
1. Grip a bar/rings/trx with an overhand grip
2. Squeeze glutes and Contract your abs
3. Keep your body still and straight as possible
4. Feet positioned on ground
5. Position your legs closer to you to make it easier and further out as you progress. To make it even more difficult as you progress position your legs on a bench and than eventually add weight.
Contact us for Training Program Design that is customized for you and your goals.