Setting a goal, writing it down, and planning will determine between success and failure for any fitness plan you may have set for your self including weightless.
Using these 5 key goal setting components will help you plan your success and stay on track.
1. Be Specific
2. Is your Goal Measurable
3. Be Accountable in your daily plan
5. Track for Success
1. PLAN AHEAD by setting limits and preparing your mind for portion control and choices
2. EAT BREAKFAST and have a satisfying snack prior to the event to keep your hunger in check and minimize temptations…
3. DRINK WATER to keep you feeling fuller
4. PRACTICE PORTION control and stop eating when you feel full
5. BRING A DISH that is healthy to insure you have something to eat of your choice
6. MOVE AROUND and do not sit at the table to keep you tempted to munch on food.